Monday, January 30, 2012

The Big Debut

So I gave in and started a blog. Not sure how I feel about this... However, I figure that I am leaving for Italy in 7 short (I hope) months and then I will definitely need a blog. Well I suppose I should say a little bit about myself. I am Katie and I am currently a sophomore at BYU, but I am from Lacey, Washington. I love the green and I miss it while in this sea of brown otherwise known as Utah. I am studying English Teaching and Italian. Pretty cool, right? It gets better.


This is my amazing family. I think we're pretty cute. I love having three little brothers. They drive me crazy, but it has been really wonderful to see them grow up.


These crazy looking individuals are my wacky, beautiful, and absolutely hilarious roommates. I can't imagine a better group of girls. We have so much fun and do the weirdest things ever. I am pretty sure that our downstairs neighbors think they live below a war zone with all of the noise we make. Also, if you know anyone looking for a new hit sitcom our apartment is ready and willing.

Hmmmm..... What else is there to know about me? I guess you'll just have to keep reading to find out.


No comments:

Post a Comment