Sunday, January 20, 2013

But It Works

So I am back in good ol' Provo. Well actually I've been back for a couple of weeks, but nothing that exciting had happened so I didn't blog. Life is life.

For those of you interested my weeks are CRAZY! I have started having classes in high schools so I have to get up at high school time. Except this time around I have to look professional. Hello early mornings! Then there are classes and work, but alas that's the life of a college students.

Now don't start worrying that I have no social life. I'm posting this to prove that I do. It's just a little more limited than in years past.

The first weekend back in Provo we had an Italy reunion, because let's be honest we missed each other. A lot. It was fun to see everyone and eat the closest thing we could find to Italian food in Provo. I love those girls!

Italian buddies! Just missing Anne.

This weekend I got to go down to St. George with some of my friends. Can I just say that I love St. George? It was SO nice to be in warm 50 degree weather after the last few weeks of 5 degree cold. We got to go hiking in Snow Canyon. I LOVE that place. The red rocks are just so beautiful and fun to climb on. I even managed to climb up a huge one. My friends were really patient with my fear of height and coached me up and down one.

So beautiful.

I wasn't excited or anything.

We love St. George!

Ryan loves his bottom. Why else would he put in the picture?

It was so fun to go back to St. George together.

Hannah was convinced she was a rocket ship.

After hiking we headed over to a wedding reception. Andrew and Ryan got to be bartenders while the rest of us played rhyming games. I rock at the rhyming game! Not to brag or anything... Of course a large part of the evening was spent discussing Andrew's new TV show. Ever wonder if you could date without asking anyone? Well this is the show for you. You may not ask, you may not have experience, but it works. Sorry for the promotional plug! I'm not even getting paid for this advertising!

That's life back at BYU.

No comments:

Post a Comment